Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Tree leaf 11/11/2019

            The last two evenings I have sat outside with a cup of coffee for just a short while, and both evenings I have observed a leaf on the pecan tree that had about ¼ of the leaf missing. In the corner of the missing part of the leaf there is something that glows like a small diamond. I have tried to get a photo and all I get is the leaf, nothing shining. Is something watching me?
            So this afternoon I saw the lizards that Alex was trying to catch the other day. These reptiles stopped long enough for me to get a photo. Click to enhance.
                                                
The Tres was taking a break with me Sunday afternoon, and as usual, he was stretched out in the yard ignoring everyone and everything. As I sat there enjoying the last few drinks of my real coffee, an acorn fell from the tree and hit Tres on his side. Tres did not move. He usually is easily awoken but it did not happen Sunday. Photo to follow.  
                                                
            You didn’t ask, so I shouldn’t provide any info, but I am willing to share, so here we go. Yep I got the flowers that are in flower pots, moved into the hot house. I worked very slow as Donna and I are not over this crud. When will this crud end?
            One of us may go to the doctor tomorrow.

We hope you don’t get this crud.

Senior retired carrier of the CRUD; Don Ford

No comments: