Translate

Friday, November 29, 2019

There was family and friends 11/29/2019

               The title line states, “There was family and friends”! If you feel the need to ask what that title line means, then your thanksgiving day was likely lonely.

            Our thanksgiving day was filled with family, friends, good food and lots of interesting discussions. I did not hear one comment about politics, and that was good! One nice person said, “I should have brought the $50.00 gift card I received and given it to you to help pay for the food”. Nice thought but $50.00 would not come close to the cost of the food.

            I would like to change the subject please.

            I saw an advertisement from the DNA people, in it there was a comment about Sears catalogs from the past. That got me to thinking. As a children I like to look through the Sears catalog. Toward the back of the catalog they had animals listed that were for sale. I always wanted either a pony or a donkey, both were listed for sale. I don’t remember the price of the pony, but wouldn’t you think that my parents would have gotten me one.

            Another part of the sears catalog that I liked was the part where they sold female underwear. Yep, I liked to review the latest female underwear styles!  

            I would like to change the subject again please.

            As I sit here entering this data into the Ford’s ole computer I happened to look at the screen which displays all the security cameras. You should understand that it is still dark outside, and it is foggy this morning. The cameras are using the infer red night vision, and there is a set of shiny eyes looking at the camera. One of our cats was sitting there looking toward the camera and cat eyes glow brightly, it looks kind of scary!

            One last change to the subject.

            It is black Friday, I am staying at home, or at least that is my plan!

 

Shop not and you will not spend too much money!

 

Senior non shopper; Don Ford

No comments: