Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Rock and rake again 11/12/2019

            I had ordered more bags of rock last week, but I did not pick them up until today. Before you make a comment, yes the Fords ole Chevy was able to haul all 10 bags. Each bag is 40 pounds and if you have ten bags, which is a lot of weight at the tail end of the truck. I kept them all at the tail gate so it would be easier for an old senior retired person, on a fixed income, to get them out of the truck.
            After all the work was completed I took a professional photo of my work.
                                    
         Yes I will need more rock to complete this project. Will this actually help keep the dog’s feet clean, who knows? Why we need to do this, photo below may explain why.
                                               

            It is a little cool here today, in truth, we have set a new record for being cold, it was 25 degrees this morning.

May you stay warm happy and safe today!
Senior retired person freezing his…; Don Ford

No comments: