Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Nice afternoon 11/16/2019

            Well let’s see what happened on Friday. The weather actually got back to almost normal for fall. The temperature made it up to 61 degrees, which allowed me, as senior retired person, to work outside for a while. Earlier I had gone to the DIB and picked up 12 bags of rocks. I then returned home and began distributing the rocks along the remainder of the dog path. The path is now covered with river rocks. I used the fords ole red wagon to move the rocks, the ford’s ole wheelbarrow would have been better for moving the rocks but there is a lot of stuff in front of the wheelbarrow. I had to place each of these rocks in their proper place one at a time, making a perfect walk way. I will try to present a photo showing my strenuous work efforts for the day.
                                   
            If you look at the photo you may notice that I have completed the rock path for Tres, and I have the trailer pulled up so I can take it to the dump on Saturday. There aren’t a lot of limbs on the trailer but I would like to get rid of them anyway.
            I also took some time and raked up some of the acorns from the front yard. It will take a while to get the front yard raked and if I rake the entire front yard, I may get as many as half of the acorns from the grass. You never get them all.
            My spouse of 50 years has begun cooking the meat for her tamales. She cooks all the meat, and gets everything ready then sits down and begins to create. 
New subject:
            I just remembered, I am supposed to haul off the limbs today. I need to get some clothes on and head out.
            I arrived at the dump area and I was the only one there, no one in line ahead of me.
            I returned home and have the trailer parked in its usual place.
            I still need to rake more acorns from the front yard today, my work never ends.

Enjoy the weekend, try to be nice to someone!
Senior workaholic and all round good guy; Don Ford

No comments: