Translate

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Splendid 11/24/2019

          Splendid, have u used that word? That word isn’t used around the Ford homestead, even though it is a word that seems to have a positive meaning. Possibly you would like to attempt to use the word in your life today. Tell someone that what they did was splendid, or maybe you can brag on yourself and say you did something splendid.

 

          Please allow me to change the subject; I purchased a Christmas present 2 days ago and today it is $50.00 cheaper. Got to go and get my money back! I will get my $50.00 back, or they will get the gift back, and I will get all my money back. It tells me that this store has the item priced way too high. The item was $20.00 off the retail price when I purchased it, and now it $70.00 off the retail price. What will the price be on black Friday?

         

          Subject changed; I did get all the leaves and acorns up from along the curb picked up this Sunday afternoon.

 

          Subject change again; we went to the cracker place for lunch and the manager has not yet given me a cap. I ask every time I go but no free cracker cap! We had decided to get a chef salad to go, and take it home for supper. We were told they had got rid of all their lettuce, due to the national warning of possible salmonella, so they could not make a salad.

 

What a day!

 

Have a splendid week!

 

Splendid senior retired person; Don Ford   

No comments: