Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Sick of it 11/09/2019

          My spouse of half a century said she was, “Sick of it”, and I understand her comment. I first noticed the effects last Monday, and it got increasingly worse as the week progressed. It started to affect me on Wednesday.

          What? Oh, my present spouse got sick, and shared it with me. Whatever it is you don’t want it. We have both coughed so much that our chests hurt. Fever and chills played a big part in the illness. Food, what we have been able to eat don’t have a taste. Typically when I have had the flu, every part of my body hurt, not so with this CRUD.

          The effects of this CRUD is slowly diminishing. I hope I am able to get outside and move some flowers to the Ford’s ole hot house as it is supposed to be down below freezing Sunday night.

 

          One school had shut down for two days, 4 days counting the weekend, due to an illness of many students, flu like symptoms.

 

          This being sick crap keeps one from having an adult beverage. I guess that is ok as there has not been a happy hour this week.

          Wash your hands, don’t touch door knobs, and don’t shake hands unless you have a hand sanitizer available.

 

          Yes we like the bed cover. I probably have commented on this in the past, there is a white Chevy Colorado that looks like mine in the line to pick up the kids from school. Today as I drove past that Colorado I noticed that she has a bed cover too, hers is a soft cover.

 

May you be happy and healthy!

 

Senior sick person; Don Ford      

 

No comments: