Translate

Monday, November 18, 2019

Sunday 11/18/2019

            Well the day started more or less as usual. I sat around doing nothing other than having a cup of real coffee. As the morning progressed we became active and cleaned up a little so we could go out for brunch. The drive to the restaurant was pleasant. We found a good parking place and ventured inside. The person taking the names said, 30 minute wait. Normally the wait is about half what they say, but not today.
            As we waited, I noticed a fire extinguisher was blocked. I pointed this out to the store manager and she said I was right. She said they had talked about moving it but no one did anything. No one did anything? She is the manager, could she have done something?
            Our name was called, Ford for two, next available. We ventured up to the doorway that goes into the restaurant, and we waited another 15 minutes. Finally they seated us. It is unusual but we both ordered the same food. Our wait staff was name after a motorcycle, Harley took our order and brought our drinks out. It took a while before our food showed up, and when it did, a different person brought it out. They forgot our fries and the bread. Finally the fries arrived.
            It was a very busy time so we kind of accepted the less than perfect service. As we were leaving one of the managers who we talk with during most visits, was complaining about the other manager who is her boss.
            When I arrived home I worked on the pickup bed cover adding a little strip of weather stripping at the front of the bed to close in a gap that could let rain in. Completing that project I was allowed to go to the shed and bring Christmas decorations up to the garage, so my spouse of half a century can begin the tedious work of putting the decorations together.
            The garage is now full and her van is sitting outside.
Monday morning, I took the trash cart out to curb. As I walked that way I saw something in the sky. It appeared to be a bright star, and by bright seemed to be moving a little. I stopped and watched but the light did not seem to go anywhere. I then took a photo of the object. I assume it was either a UFO, or a helicopter hovering low in the sky. The photo isn’t good but here it is. Click to enhance
                                               
May your day be productive, safe and blessed!
Senior sky watcher and UFO analyzer; Don Ford

No comments: