Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Exciting Holiday 07/04/2019

            Hay, it is the fourth day of July, and as some of you know, that is a holiday known as Independence Day!
            This holiday has everyone here at the Ford homestead all excited. We are celebrating even though our neighbors all seem to be still in their houses sleeping.
            I came out early this morning and put the American Flag up. I did notice a couple other homes had the flag flying.
            As I was enjoying an exciting cup of coffee this morning, I noticed that Molly, Charlie and Tres was as excited about the holiday as I am.              Photos to follow.   

           
            Yep, we here at the Ford’s homestead are full of energy and excited about the holiday!
            What? Yes that is mosquito spray next to Molly. We do have mosquitos and I like to reject them with some spray.

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable Holiday!

Senior energetic holiday participant: Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: