Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Shopping 07/30/2019

            I didn’t have much to do Monday, the grandkids were not here and I didn’t want to work outside until I had some shade.
            My first wife had a project going where she was attempting to remove rust from and old milk bucket or barrel. Now, before I go any further, I want to acknowledge that I used the word Barrow, instead of Barrel, in a previous posting when referring to a restaurant. I found the error myself, it was not pointed out to me. Proof I can’t spell.
            This ole milk barrel has set outside for several years, and has a lot of rust. Having nothing to do, I went to one of the big box stores to purchase some rust remover. I found the rust remover, and then I ask a store employee for a tool that don’t exist. I asked if they had something that would work to cut the grass around sprinkler heads. He said they did not have said tool but they had something that might work. I followed him to the garden area and he showed me the tool. Two photos to follow of the tool.
                                   
            This tool is for planting flower bulbs, it works well for cutting the grass away from the sprinkler heads. I told the store employee he should invent a tool for cutting around the sprinkler head, he would make a bunch of money!

It is not perfect but it works.

Master tool designer; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: