Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Nonviolent force 07/03/2019

            It wasn’t time, but the neighbors all decided to get a head start.

            As I am sure everyone knows, most home owners try to clean up a little in the yards around their homes prior to any holiday. I don’t know why they do this, possibly they think someone might come to visit, and they want their home to look a little better than usual. Whatever the reason, all the neighbors began mowing their yards. Yep, even that one person who only mows occasionally, he mowed his yard.

            Now you can see I was forced, in a nonviolent way, to manicure our yard, just so I can stay up with the neighbors. You know when the neighborhood ostracizes a home owner, and they will do that, it is a sad time. All the other home owners looking down at you, is too hurtful for any of us to have to endure. Now you can see how one can be forced in a nonviolent manner.

            I am sitting here at the Ford’s ole computer with sweat all over my body. I want to cool down some prior to getting in the shower. I guess I should explain, in addition to having to manicure the Ford’s front yard, I was also allowed to dig up three rose bushes, two of which were dead. The one that was alive has been reinstalled into the ground (in layman’s terms, replanted). I say was alive, as I do not know if it will survive the transplant as roots were cut in the process.

            As you can see I have worked more this morning than most of you will work all day. Did I just say that out loud?

            I have had my cup of coffee so I think I will stop writing and go get a shower.

 

Be safe tomorrow, enjoy the holiday!

 

Senior worker and artists; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: