Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

You don't believe 07/16/2019

            I have watched many of those TV programs about Aliens, the ones from outer space, not those coming into our country illegally. Now that I think of it, is it legal for space aliens to come to earth? Do they need to register? Can a space alien get a green card? If you don’t know what a green card is, you can Google it. Ok, now I have you thinking.
            The TV programs are always saying perhaps this, and perhaps that, but never do they have proof of anything. Would you believe, I am here today to give you proof that they are real, they visited me near the Homestead and I have a photo.
            When you look at the photo you should know that the flying saucer was about 100 feet above the ground. There was a white light coming down from the craft, and there was a red glow, which I am not sure where it was coming from.
            As I stood there on the driveway, I was in total amazement that I could see a real space ship. Then without warning, there was a small being standing there. The alien signaled me to come to where he was. There was no way that I was going to walk over there, I knew if I did I would be taken up into the space ship.
            I pulled my cell phone out and took a photo. It was dark so the photo wasn’t that good, but you should be able to see most everything. I did not go to the little being on the other side of the street, even though I felt as if I was being pulled that way.
            Just a few seconds after I took the photo, I could see the light from a car coming down the street. As the lights from the car increased the little being disappeared and the space ship also disappeared.

                      
            Click on the photo to enlarge it, and then look between the tree and mail box to see the small alien standing near the other side of the street. You can see the white light in some of the tree leaves and you can see the red glow all along the street.
            Now you know, they are real.
Believe it or not, you decide!             Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: