Translate

Friday, July 26, 2019

Thursday July 25, 2019

            A day of rest and relaxation, not! We didn’t have the grandkids today so I decided to attempt to finish the reinstall of the security cameras. If one remembers, I did install two cameras that cover the front door and front of the homestead, cameras 1 and 2. I wanted to start on number 3 but I needed a couple items, so I went to the hardware store.
            I had a coupon for a discount on a haircut, so after the hardware store I headed to the clip shop. There were a couple people ahead of me so I had to wait a few minutes. One of the customers went to pay for his hair cut and he had the coupon too. They didn’t take it, it was for a different place. I had to pay full price.
            I went for a cup of real coffee and headed home to start working.
            I did get started on #3, and worked about an hour then I stopped for lunch. The lunch was ok the nap was even better.
            Nap over I returned to the work at hand. # 3 is installed but I haven’t finished hiding the wiring yet. I went to the office and tried to understand the wiring. It was a real puzzle. I was adding new wiring and trying to remove old wiring. What if I cut the wrong wire? Photo of my puzzle to follow. 
                                               
            I had already pulled the coax cable for the ham radios out into the garage, so there was a few less wires to work with. These wires along with the wires in the garage and on the outside of the house was a true puzzle. If I cut or removed the wrong wire I would be in trouble.
            Well, to make a short story longer, camera #4 has been successfully installed, I finished all the actual work at 4:45pm, not including the clean up and put away of the tools. At 5:15pm I was in the ole rocker with a large lemon aid. Yep, I needed to rehydrate before I could have an adult beverage. I have another photo showing the corner of the desk and the DVR.
                                               
            The system is working as expected and the video is excellent. My night vision is now amazing!

Tired and needing an evening of rest!

May your puzzles be easier than mine!

Senior security person; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: