Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Two items off the list 03/19/19

            Did you read the title line? Many of us “ole senior citizens” have lists, some call them a bucket list. I have no idea why they are call a bucket list, the items on the list are things that someone wants to do before their demise. The word demise, sounds better than death. Maybe when an item is marked off the list, the item is considered to have been placed in a bucket.

            Maybe you can google bucket list and let me know where the term came from.

            This soon to be well written article, has nothing to do with a bucket list, but it does have to do with a trash can list. Is bigger better? My list had two items marked off yesterday. Two items in one day, I am good. As I sit here viewing the list, I am wondering which item will come off the list next. I am wondering if I would be able to take two more items off in one day.  

            The two items that were taken off the list yesterday are, trimming the bushes in the back yard and trimming the rose bushes, also in the back yard.

What? I didn’t say I had a bucket list! You assumed I had a bucket list, don’t assume!

            Today I may have the oil changed in my favorite wife’s vehicle, and I may schedule a visit to the vet for the Tres. That would be two more things off my list.

            If I put an item on a list, I am more apt to remember to complete those items. Example, I needed to make an appointment at the dentists. Each morning and evening when I brushed my teeth, I would think about calling the dentists. During the day I did not think about calling. The other day I wrote the item on my list and I called that same day.

 

List not, if you don’t want to do it!

 

List educator; Don Ford

 


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: