Translate

Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday is here 03/29/19

            My spouse of almost 5 decades, occasionally comments that I make odd noises and sounds. She doesn’t like it when I make up words from time to time. I may be a little irritating to some, when I am making up words and sounds. I tell anyone who wants to listen that I am silly, and being silly for me is fun. This morning I had made up a silly song and was singing it, out loud. My favorite spouse didn’t say anything, but she did give me the look!
            I say don’t do it if you can’t have fun!
            On the way to school today, my youngest and favorite granddaughter was telling me about some new earrings she has. She does not have her ears pierced, so they are clamp on. Somehow she had lost one this morning. I suggested she could have worn one ear ring. She gave me the same look I had gotten earlier from my present spouse. All females, regardless of age can give a man that look!
            I then, being a wise senior grandpa suggested, “Get a set of ear rings, one would have the word left, and the other would have the word right”. Wear the ear ring with the word left on your right ear, and the one with the word right on your left ear. Then see if any one notices that the left is on the right, and the right is on the left.
            If anyone comments that you have them on the wrong ear, you simply say to that person, “You are wrong”. After they explain a couple times that you have them on the wrong ears, you then calmly explain, “If you were observant, and if you had thought about what you were seeing, you would have realized that my earrings are correct as you face me”. You then continue with, “When you look at me the word right is on your right hand side, and the word left is on your left had side. I have them that way for you!”
            As you may be able to understand, our drives to school is often full of very interesting information.
            I took a photo this morning of a cloud. I sometimes see things in the clouds. Silly grandpa thought of a bird when I saw these clouds. Click if you want to enlarge.
                                                           
                                            
Left can be right, and right can be left, depending on how you look at it!

Silly grandpa; Don Ford
             



Virus-free. www.avg.com


No comments: