Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

Another month past 03.01.19

            Just in case you haven’t noticed, a new month has started today. Yes, it is now March, and that means important things will occur.
            First, my favorite grandson will have a birthday! Alex will be 9 years old and we will need to get him something as a present.
            Second, your favorite time will be here again. Yep, daylight savings time will start on the 10th of March.
            Third, spring break for the school kids. Here in Hewitt spring break begins on the 11th.  So many things happening in March, I don’t know how we will handle it all.

            Let us change subjects. I have a photo, which isn’t very good, but I am going to post it anyway. The photo is of our cat Charlie, and he was trying to get an extra bite of food. One might say, “Charlie is a sack cat”!      Sorry for the photo quality.
                                                           
            He has his head in the food sack, even though he has food in his food bowl.
            It is cold here today, I may need to stay inside where it is warm with a real cup of coffee, even though I want to go to the Home store for a couple items. My preferred wife has a couple jobs for me. I am to install a new air filter in the furnace, then remove the charging devise for her battery powered vacuum. After removal of said device, I then will be required to install a new charging device for her new battery powered vacuum. Where does she get the money?

No rest for an old senior laborer!
Senior laborer; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: