Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I went to the 03/27/19

            The last time I was in for a cleaning I was told that I had a filling that needed to be replaced. I explained that I had problems with the last filling he had put in. He suggested I remind him of that when I come in for this filling.
            I reminded him. He was examining the old filling when it came out. He grabbed his drill and began to drill saying, “If this hurts let me know and we will start over with a shot to deaden the area”. It did not hurt but it felt as if the drill was very cold. He got the filling in without a shot and without pain.
            I have Medicare, being a senior person. The company I have the additional insurance with has several versions of their additional insurance. I took the plan that I do not pay a monthly premium for. It has dental insurance with it and it saved me half the cost of the procedure. That is nice!

            I pick up the grandson every afternoon at school, and the scenery has improved! Blue bonnets are doing their thing now, and the area in front of, and around the school, are covered.          The photo below shows a partial view from the Ford’s ole Chevy in front of the school. No, you can’t smell the blue bonnets, it’s a photo. Why do I even try!    Click to view, not smell!

                                              

                                          Say something nice to someone,
                                          listen to someone closely,   
                                          Give a big thank you to someone,
                                          offer to help someone today,
                                          And it will be one of your best days. 

            Preacher; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: