Translate

Friday, March 8, 2019

Error, did you catch it 03/08/19

               Yes there was at least one error in the last post. I know, you didn’t read it and thusly, you did not catch the error. I do know how to spell the word but my spell check helped me.
          Today it is only 64 degrees this morning at 5:00.
          Yesterday:
          I did install the black berry bush.
          I did build the duplex for birds.
          I did haul dirt to locations in the front yard.
          I did not pull weeds!

          I have grass in the back yard that needs to be mowed. Have you ever seen a pasture with new wheat growing, and were cattle are grazing. There are spots throughout the field where the cattle have relieved themselves, which are growing much faster than the normal wheat. We have spots in our back 40 that grow faster than normal, could that be caused by a dog relieving himself. Photo to follow, click to enjoy.
                                                          
          I need to go, I will take Gabi to school then I need to go out to D I B to pick up a retiree order. The rest of the day I will work my poor body to a point of exhaustion.

Work not, and you get nothing done!

Senior yard care taker; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com


No comments: