Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Extra light 03/21/19

            I will keep this as short as possible. I don’t care if you waste time reading these articles, as a matter of fact I enjoy knowing you are reading them, but I do care if I waste time sitting here at the Ford’s ole computer. I have several projects that need to be completed, and today is supposed to be a nice day for working outside.

            This morning as Tres and I went outside to get the so-called newspaper, which wasn’t there, I noticed additional light shining on the front lawn. I wondered if the neighbor had fixed their light over the garage door, which has not worked since they moved in a couple years ago. As I walked out I realized it was the moon. I then remembered the moon was super close to the earth last evening. Saying it was very bright, did not do it justice! Would you believe I needed moon glasses? Moon glasses, get it? Why do I even try to brighten your night

            Since no one asked, I did not get the oil changed in the present wife’s vehicle yesterday but I did get the cat to the vet. I will get the vehicle’s oil changed today. My wife of soon to be 5 decades is going to lunch with friends today. No, I was not asked to join the group. L  

            I started pulling the weeds and grass out of the black berries yesterday. It started sprinkling so I stopped. Water melts sugar and you know how sweet I am, I didn’t want to melt!  

 

Say something nice to someone today. They will, and you will, feel good!

 

Workaholic; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: