Translate

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Learn something new 03.06.19

            How do I start this article? I know it will be informative to everyone. I am sure this information is unknown to you, and if you say you knew this, I would find it difficult to believe.

            Yesterday, after picking up the grand son from school, during the drive home, I had asked Alex a question. Instead of an answer he burped, loud. I looked at him, and after a short laugh, Alex explained. A loud burp means, “yes”, a quiet burp means “No”, and an in between burp means, “Maybe”! I learned something new, and there was several more burps on the way home.

            Wow, do you think they teach that in school, and what else are they teaching the kids in school now days. In the olden days they tried to teach reading, riting and rith-ma-tic.

 

            We have another cold start to the day here in Hewitt. We are told that tomorrow will be better and it should be in the mid-70s but Friday. That means I can go outside and do some work around the flower beds and would you believe, the winter grass in the back yard needs to be mowed. Heck I have not changed the oil in the mowers yet. 

            When it gets warm I will be complaining about having to work in the yard. As I have stated in the past, “I don’t enjoy working on certain things, but I do enjoy the fact that I can still work!

 

Being unsatisfied is normal, complaining is how I express it!

 

Senior complainer: Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: