Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Doctor appointment 05.31.18

               Isn’t that a great way to end one of the hottest May months here in Texas? I have scheduled an appointment for this morning. I have a problem with my lip swelling. To me, the untrained doctor, this would indicate I am allergic to something. I have no idea what I would be allergic to, so I have decided to go to a trained doctor. Yes, there is a co-pay and being on a fixed income I will have trouble coming up with the funding.

               This doctor co-pay expense, may cause real problems later, as we have agreed to have a sprinkler system put in at the Ford Homestead. The work is supposed to be done next week, but this $15.00 co-pay will take necessary funding from our meager bank account. Donations should be sent quickly as we need the money by Monday.

               No we will not be able to have the entire yard sprinkled, as we are still on a fixed income. Before you ask, we are having the front yard, the north side of the house, and across the back of the home about 30 feet from the back of the house covered.

 

               Something stinks! Tres is sleeping under my desk, and I believe he may have just passed gas. 

 

               I know you did not ask, but I did get the Ford’s ole office cleaned yesterday. It took about 5 hours off and on the project, as I did have the grandees here and I did need to stop occasionally to interface with them. The new fan with filters is now installed. It seems to be working as expected, but it is less forceful than the previous fan. Tres has not objected yet so I guess we will keep it.

               I even ran the air conditioner, the unit in my office, (not the new air conditioning hole house system), during my cleaning efforts yesterday. I was in and out of the door to the garage so many times that the office was very hot. Yes I know, “My presence in any room makes it hot”, you don’t need to remind me.

 

               Well I guess that is it for now have a great day!

 

Saturday prediction is for 101 degrees, if so a record for that day!

 

Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: