Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Follow-up 05.23.18

               What, you want to know what this follow-up is following? If you had read the previous posting you would know! Come on, you must do some thinking for yourself!

 

               Have you noticed, when I am forced to work I do not write as much? Well, I have noticed! I did get the two doors removed, painted and reinstalled with new hardware. We left them open last night just in case the paint was not completely dry. It was dry to the touch and there were no problems carrying them from the garage back to their individual openings. I still need to work on one of the doors including installation of door hardware.

               School is almost out and I think all they are doing is having fun. As an example, all the Stars Test have been administered and evidently the teachers are basically shutting down for their summer, 2.5 months of vacation. Heck, if I were a teacher I would need a longer vacation than that to recover from being around the kids all day. Gabi’s class is watching a movie this morning and then going to the park for lunch and then they can goof off at the park in the afternoon. Parents and grandparents may attend.

               Alex’s second grade class has their awards ceremony on Thursday afternoon. We will go to that also and hope he gets some type award.

               Friday, is the last day of school for this year, it is a half day.

 

May your summer be filled with ____!

                        You fill in the blank, I can’t do everything for you.

Don Ford

              


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: