Translate

Monday, May 21, 2018

Nothing to write about 05.21.18

               Yes it is unusual but I have nothing to write about today. This is Sunday and my first wife and I went out to the Barrel for brunch, actually it was breakfast. Our wait staff was somewhat slow but they were very busy so we tried to understand. Our wait staff (notice I did not say waitress, I can be politically correct) took our order, and a different wait staff brought our food. A couple items that had been forgotten. I was at least a third of the way through my breakfast before my glass of milk was brought to the table. We were finishing our food when our wait staff brought the bill. We asked for a cup of coffee to go. Donna finished her breakfast but the, “to go coffee”, was not forthcoming. We decided to leave without it. EXCELENT SERVICE, NOPE!

               It was raining as we left the Barrel and headed for home. I took the side road rather than getting on the interstate with all that rain and traffic. When we arrived at home I learned that we had received a little over an inch of rain today, nice!

               My wife has been painting walls and trim, I have helped paint doors and some of the trim. Today she has been replacing items back in their home locations. She has worked too hard today. I replaced a couple of the door knobs on the doors today and have several more to do along with painting more doors.  One would think replacing door knobs would be easy, but for a senior citizen who don’t really want to do the work, it is not easy! 

               I have a new security system (aka antivirus) and I have been installing and activating. I have not been able to get it installed on my, “Dumb fone”! It installs easily on the computers.

               I have been watching Cinderella as I work on the software. Sounds odd? It was better than the so-called news. Actually it is a pretty good show.

               The software has been defragging for better than an hour, I hope it soon quits.          

 

Have a wonderful day! 

 

Don Ford




AVG logo

This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com


No comments: