Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

No concern for others 05.15.18

               The title is not about me. I thought I should clear that up before I went into this observation of unacceptable behavior.

               It was a warm humid morning in May, as we traveled in the Ford’s Chevy to the school. Gabi was her usual talkative self and I was as usual listening intently. All went well until we entered the student drop off area. We were behind a vehicle which was behind an SUV. The SUV was white and appeared to be almost new. I would estimate that one could purchase such a vehicle for 70K.

               I stopped our vehicle and observed a young man (5th grader) exit the car in front of us. Gabi dismounted our vehicle and walked toward the door.

               At this time the female driver of the SUV, who apparently had no concern for other people who were dropping their kids off at school, dismounted the SUV and walked into the school!

               There were no vehicles behind me so I backed up a few feet, allowing the vehicle in front of me to back up and exit the drop off area, I followed.

               Why would a person park their vehicle in an area where others need to be able to drop off and drive through? There are many parking spaces just 50 feet away. This affluent female subject had no regard for others! She was obviously the north end of a south bound horse! Trashy people, well to do or poor, male or female, of any race are still just plane ole trash.

 

               Does it seem as if I observe and comment on a lot of negative actions during the morning drive?

 

Be considerate even if others aren’t, it will make you feel good!

 

Don Ford

No comments: