Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Is it endangerment 05.02.18

               As I sat outside on the Ford’s old rocker near the garage door, in the shade of the Ford’s Homestead, I noticed a revolting smell. This smell was coming from the neighbor’s back yard. Yes, they have two large dogs and I never have seen anyone use a pooper scooper. Now that I have explained all that, this story has nothing to do with dog droppings, so why did I need to go there? I didn’t need to go there, it was just an attention getter.

            What was that revolting smell, it was created by two ladies, and both were in the neighbor’s back yard with kids. They were smoking and the smell was drifting to where I was setting. I do not like to have this smell drifting to where I am resting.

            As I understand it, second hand smoke can cause cancer.

            This caused me to consider, if a parent were to smoke inside their home or vehicle with their kids present, are they endangering them? If it is not child endangerment, why not? If it is, why aren’t the authorities doing anything?

 

 

Your thoughts!

 

Don Ford  

No comments: