Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Half-breed 05.17.18

               The term Half-breed, is no longer politically correct, when speaking of a mammal who has parents that are from different breeds or race! Example; a dog whose father is a Chihuahua and whose mother is a Great Dane, would in the olden days be known as a, “Half Breed”! Now days, and much more politically correct, we should say Cross Breed.
               I have a photo that I will post which could be a half breed, I mean cross breed. Would you believe I have crossed a black berry plant with another plant? See the photo and let me know what you think.

               Did you notice the difference in the leaf of the half I mean cross breed plant? Possibly you need to click on the photo to see the difference.
               Consider, if I have crossed the black berry with some marijuana, what would be the outcome! A couple black berries that allow you to relax and want to eat more black berries. We would name this new berry, “Black Mary Jo”! How much would you pay for a couple Black Mary Jo berries?
               How would we keep the birds from eating them, and what would be the effect if they do eat them? Birds, there are startup problems with all new products!

Cross breed or half breed, they will be delicious!

Don Ford  

No comments: