Translate

Monday, May 14, 2018

Who cares 05.14.18

               Provocative title, wasn’t it? Well, I wanted to rant and rave about something that was on the so-called news this morning, but then I considered that I have possibly done that a little too much lately, and I do not want to leave you with the opinion that I was unhappy, upset, or a constant complainer.  

               I have decided to simply present the information as an observation of something that I see as a non-news item. It is possible that my opinions are tainted by the fact that I get up early and there is nothing else on the Boob Tube that I want to watch.

               Let us consider what the subject was, that caused me to begin my observations. This person stated that they have a list of the ten most popular names for new born. It quickly came to me that, “No one should care about a comment like that”. Why would someone who was going to be a parent need to know what the most popular names are before they can come up with a name for their child. If that soon to be new parent can’t decide for themselves what to name their child, how will they be able to make more important decisions after the child is born?

               Then I thought, some soon to be new parents might want to know what the most popular names are in an effort to not use those names, allowing their child to be different.

              

Be different, stand out, you will like it!

 

Don Ford

No comments: