Translate

Friday, May 4, 2018

Nothing to right about 05.04.18

               If it was tomorrow I could write about Cinco de Mayo. Yes I know there is one person who don’t know what Cinco de Mayo is, so I will give you the short definition. The Mexico army reportedly kicked the French army’s behinds on May fourth a long time ago. 

               Did you even notice the title was, “Nothing to right about” when it should have been, “Nothing to write about”?

               We finally have some rain in the area, I have received about ¾ inch in two days. We could use about 3 or 4 inches over a several day period which might get us caught up.

               All I have to do today is sit here and watch something on TV about space ships and wars in the stars. See how I told you what was on without saying the name. If they want my endorsement they need to pay me for it.

               I just saw something on the Boob Tube and I have no idea what they were advertising. There was a person with a motorcycle and it was spinning in circles around the person as he held onto the handlebars after a couple circles he straightened the bike up, jumped on it and rode away. In the olden days when I was a young rider, we did the same thing but we would stayed on the bike, one foot on the pavement as the bike spun in circles.

               I did this one time in the high school auto mechanics building, right in the center of the shop. I had an audience of students and there was several circles made by the tires left on the floor. I assume the teacher saw them, but he never said anything about them.

               I just heard it thunder, maybe we are getting more rain!

 

May you get what you need, not necessarily what you want!

 

Don Ford

 

No comments: