Well, I hope you are having a good morning, the day seems to have started off nicely except for my sleep time. It seems as if I was awakened at 4:00am and at that time I did allow the dog to go outside for a while. I sat on the Fords ole recliner and waited for him to return to the door.
The dog back in the house, I attempted to go back to sleep but that did not happen. I kept hearing the dog make noises and he came back to the side of my bed, so I got up thinking that he wanted to go outside and stay. I staggered into the front room and went to the door, but he just lay down on the floor and looked at me. It was 4:30 so I just sat there in the ole recliner attempting to dose off to sleep but that did not happen. I later assumed that the dog was wanting me to feed him, so I did.
I had a cup of homemade coffee and sat there in the ole recliner with the so-called news on.
At about 6:30 I woke my favorite wife and told her I was going to get Alex to do the yard work. I have a photo of something that is trying to grow at the stump of the pecan tree that we cut down. I asked Alex to mow it down.
The yard work was completed and Alex helped me wash the dog.
I did get Alex home safely and we discussed school starting this Wednesday and what time I will need to pick him up. Also, On the 25th he goes to take his drivers test and when he passes it, he will then drive himself to school.
Todays big plans: we want to go into Waco to a grocery store and get a couple items but we will need to wait until the cleaning lady gets done cleaning, probably about 2:00pm.
That is all we have for now, have a blessed day and be kind to all old people and stay safe in all you do.
Donnie the Ford

No comments:
Post a Comment