We are having a good and slightly wet morning here in Hewitt, Tx, so that means a good morning to all.
Review of yesterday; nothing new happened. I did get Alex to school on time; I did return home after dropping him off at school and had some cereal for breakfast. After that delicious meal I headed to the doctor’s office for my eye checkup. They do not accept money or checks for any payments, only credit cards.
I did get checked in and I found a seat to sit on while I waited to be called back. There were several people who were called back while I waited, then the lady who does my testing walked into the waiting room where I was sitting and just stood there about 20 feet away saying nothing. She did not call my name, but I knew she was after me. I got up and we walked back to the testing room. After all the tests were completed, the doctor came in and checked my eyes. All the testing and checking done, I returned to the homestead for a rest period.
They dilate my eyes and that bothers me for several hours, so I do nothing other than attempt to stay away from any bright light.
At lunch time we decided to get some chicken for lunch, so we drove to the chicken place and purchased our lunches.
Lunch over my eyes were still dilated but I could read from the bible and also from the book by Charlie Kerk.
My eyes were back to normal when we went outside about 4:00pm. It was hot but the big ole fan was helping. I have a photo of some blooms.
At bedtime the weather people were saying we might get some rain during the night hours, so I predicted ½ inch of rain. We have been receiving some light rain this morning, but we have not come close to my predicted amount, ½ inch of rain, but the rain we have and are receiving is appreciated. My predictions do not always work.
Today we have no plans other than to attempt to get Alex to school on time.
I need to stop and get dressed, so we wish you a blessed and safe day. You are in our prayers, please keep us in yours.
Donnie the Ford

No comments:
Post a Comment