Translate

Thursday, August 6, 2026

August 6, 2026

                Good morning to one and all, we hope we all have a blessed day!

                As usual yesterday was another do nothing day for the Don, we did go to a store and get a couple items, and I now understand I need a couple more items. I should be making a list of needed items, especially those my favorite wife may need.

                Now that I am on the subject of remembering, I will provide a true statement about remembering. Yesterday afternoon as my favorite wife and I sat outside it was determined that I should make an adult beverage for myself. I was able to get my old body out of the chair on the front porch, and I did make it into the house where I made my drink. (my adult beverage consists of a glass full of ice, one ounce of booze and the rest diet coke) I did top the drink off with diet coke as usual and was able to get back onto the chair on the front porch. It took a couple minutes and a taste or two of the drink before I realized I had not put any adult beverage in the glass; it was all ice and diet coke. I forgot the booze.

                Different topic, In the olden days I use to look things up when we needed information but now days, I just ask my cell phone, and AI gives me the answer. I had an old hose that was 100 foot long and I was wondering if it could be recycled. I asked the phone and it said no, do not put the old garden hose in the recycle bin. It even gave me a reason why it isn’t recycled. Wow, people do less and AI alone with the robots do more.

                Well, I will stop bothering you now and allow you to have a blessed day. Please stay safe in all you do. We will keep you in our prayers.

                Don the Ford

No comments: