Good early morning to all, we hope all have a blessed day, and that we all stay safe in the extreme heat.
Yesterday was a normal day with no exciting activities. I did a couple small projects in the yard, and we did set outside with the big ole fan blowing on us as the heat was 103. We did allow ourselves to get a to-go supper from a local restaurant and it was good.
Today I need to take Alex to school on time and then drop by the doctors office and let them remove some blood from my ole body. They are not vampires, at least I don’t think they are, the blood is to be reviewed prior to my visit with the doctor next week. I am not supposed to eat before the blood removal. After my visit to the vampire office I mean doctor’s office, I will attempt to drop by the Star coffee place and get a cup before heading to the bank. I have a couple things I want ask them about.
Wow, I am done with this article and now I will rest or maybe I will get dressed. We hope you have a wonder filled day and that you are blessed in all you do. Please stay safe in all this heat.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment