Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2026

August 16, 2026

                Good Sunday morning to all.

                We had a very good day yesterday; the family all came to our house for a while then we all went into Waco for lunch. It is always good when we can all get together. The food and service were good. After lunch Dave, Claire, Alex, Gabi and Bryce had things to do so they did not come to our house while Patrick and Karla came to our house for a while.

                I should note that after eating if I get in my ole recliner and sit still, I will become sleepy, and that happened while Patrick and Karla were here yesterday. A lot of good conversations keep me awake but if the room gets quiet for a few minutes I get sleepy.

                My favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon, and the neighborhood was quieter than normal. I did notice something that has been on the door of the garage for many years. And I have a photo for my enjoyment.

                The Texas flag has been on the door for at least 20 years. I attached it with a couple magnets, and it is always hanging there. But I usually do not pay any attention to the flag but for some reason it caught my attention and I took the photo.

                Today’s big plan is to go to the cracker store for lunch and then return home kick back and do nothing.

                Wow, that is a short number of words. We pray you have a blessed day and that we are all safe in all we do.

                Donnie the sleepy Ford


No comments: