Good morning to one and all, I have left the homestead and purchased a cup of coffee and the sun isn’t even up yet. At the Star coffee place, they said I was early and I explained that my dog woke me up at 4:00am this morning.
Yesterday was another do-nothing day. I did read from the bible as usual, the cleaning lady did clean the house, and we did eventually get out of the house in the afternoon. We went to a couple stores where we purchased a couple items and most things cost too much.
We were on our way home at about 4:00pm when we decided to stop at the restaurant for some supper. Neither of us had any lunch so we decided to have and early supper which made up for no lunch.
Back at home we did sit outside and there was a nice breeze, but we still had the big ole fan running.
Wow, old people have a lot to do. I am stopping this article, and I wish you a blessed day as we all stay safe in all we do. We should all continue to pray for others.
Don the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment