Good morning again to you, and to the person who gets up late, good afternoon to you.
Yesterday I went to the doctor for my annual visit and today I go to another doctor for my annual eye checkup. I do want to get some new glasses so I guess this visit may be beneficial.
Yesterday was a cloudy day but it was still hot and we did nothing that would be interesting to any of our friends, aka you.
As usual we sat outside yesterday afternoon and at one point I was allowed to go out to the backyard and water the black berry beds along with the flowers in pots while my favorite wife was on the phone with her niece.
I did get a call from an old friend who lives in Missouri yesterday, and his comments are always interesting.
Well, I don’t have anything exciting to present to you so I will say have a blessed day and be safe in all you do.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment