Is the morning starting off good, I guess it depends on how you look at it. I got up earlier than I wanted to, due to the dog. The TVs are not working, and I have a cup of home-made coffee as I begin to attempt to enter data on this computer. Under normal conditions I would turn the TV off while entering data, so I guess it is a Good Morning, but I don’t like the TV being off unless “I” want it off.
I have drunk my cup of homemade coffee, so I guess I should concentrate on this data entry. I am attempting to see if I or we did anything yesterday. Nope, we did nothing that would be interesting to anyone.
I dropped Alex off at school and then I had an hour before my appointment at the blood taker, (aka doctor). I attempted to turn in across the traffic at the doctor’s office but was unable as the traffic was backed up from a traffic light. I drove down the road and found a place where I could turn around and head back to the doctor’s office. Arriving early, I waited in the car for a while. I did get into the doctor’s office, and they did remove blood from me, that wasn’t very interesting.
Leaving the doctor’s office I did go to the gas station and got gas. In the olden days there were both gas stations and service stations. They both sold gas, but the service station would also work on vehicles.
Gas in the vehicle, I went to the Star coffee place for a cup of coffee. Coffee in hand I drove to the bank, and they were not yet open. I waited for about 5 minutes and they open the doors. I went inside and they could not help me as the computer was messing up. I left the bank and went home.
At home I rested for a while and then I did my bible reading. A little before lunch I went back to the bank, and they were able to help me; the computer was working.
The rest of the day was a do-nothing day. We sat outside for a while. We like being outside as it gets us away from the TV and we communicate better with less distractions. I did get to water the flowerpots and provide some water for the birds.
Today: I should go to the store and get a few items. Oh, the TV did come back on. I need to get ready to get Alex and take him to school, so I will stop for now. We hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do.
Don the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment