Good morning or good afternoon depending on when you read this article.
Let’s look at yesterday’s events. I did get the grandson to school for his first day yesterday, and I plan to do it again today. I received a call yesterday wanting to know if I had a birthday, and I have not. This person noted that we had received a cake, and we have, and it is very good. Photo to follow.
I have the cake positioned so you cannot see how much had been eaten, the cake is good!
I received a text from a different friend who said there would be a drone delivery in their front yard. If we wanted to watch they would let us know when it was on the way. I got a couple photos for those who have not seen the drones.
Photo one is of the drone as it arrived and was lowering; the drone stays about 10 feet above the ground, and then drops the box to the ground, and then goes back up and fly back to the distribution center.
Photo two is just a closer look at the drone.
Our friends did come over after the drone delivery, and we sat out on the front porch talking for a while. We should have gone inside as it was very hot. Lots of discussions about the olden days, past jobs and the motorcycle that has at times hot-rodded on our street.
Today’s plans: I should go out back and mow the back yard but I might postpone that until tomorrow. We are supposed to have someone come this morning and give us a bid on replacing the two storm doors. Today is Thursday and we usually go out for supper on Thursday afternoon late, also known as date-night.
I stopped at the Star Coffee Place to get a cup before I picked Alex up for school. I had enough points to get a free cup of coffee.
I guess that will be it for now, have a blessed day, stay safe in all you do, keep family and friends in your prayers.
Don the Ford



No comments:
Post a Comment