Good morning…
Yesterday I did the following; as I stated yesterday, I finished the removal of grass and weeds from the number one bed. This is an ole bed and the plants that are left are small. It looks empty once the weeds and grass is removed.
Let me show you the number three berry bed as it needs to be cleaned out.
I have another photo showing X marks the spot and the X was over Hewitt, TX.After lunch we just drove around out in the country for a while just looking and enjoying being out of town.
Back at home we rested inside for a while then we went out to the front porch. It was very hot. The drones were flying back and forth very often. We did not stay outside too long due to the heat.
Today: big plan is to have lunch at the cracker store and then do very little.
I am stopping now, we are praying for a blessed day for you, and that we all stay safe in all we do. Keep family and friends in your prayers.



No comments:
Post a Comment