Translate

Monday, August 24, 2026

August 24, 2026

                A bright and cheerful good morning to you and may your day be filled with happiness.

                Yesterday was a normal day for us here at the Ford homestead, we did as usual go to the cracker store for lunch. On the way to lunch I said to my favorite wife, “there will be two handicapped parking spaces available when we get there and there will be a car parked in between the two handicapped spaces”. My favorite wife gave me the look, as I do often speculate as to whether we will get a handicapped parking space or not, while on the way anywhere.

Then I looked at the clock in the car and it was 10:58 so I said, “if we get there before 11:00 the handicapped spaces may be different”, I should slow down, but I was too close to slow down so I drove around the building to the handicapped parking spaces. There were three spaces, so I pulled into one and then I looked at the clock, and it was 11:00.

Since we were in the third space there were two left and there was a vehicle parked in between the two spaces, it was 11:00.

I was correct when I said that there would be two handicapped spaces available when we arrived with a car in between them. Most of the time my parking predictions are wrong.

Today’s big events, take Alex to school, go to the grocery store for a few items, the cleaning lady will come to the house, and we will see if anything else happens.

I did have problems with accessing the blog yesterday, but later I was able to make things work.

I am stopping for now and I pray that we all have a blessed day, and that we stay safe in all we do. We are keeping you in our prayers.

Donnie the Ford


No comments: