Good morning, the sun is up, I've taken Alex to school and made it back home safely. I'm sitting here entering data into this computer. I really should be outside pulling some weeds while it's still halfway cool but I'm in here at the computer.
Today is Thursday and our big plan for the day would be, go out to supper this evening. The couple the lives at the end of the street go to supper with us occasionally and that provides us with some interesting conversations about the olden days when we had kids and we used to go fishing and hunting and things like that.
As You may be able to see we have a very interesting day planned, not.
I am going to stop for now we hope everyone has a blessed day that we all stay safe in all we do and that we are nice to at least one person.
Donnie the Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment