Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2026

August 22, 2026

Good morning to all, we are expecting another hot day so be careful if you go outside and work.

                Yesterday started in a normal fashion with coffee and taking Alex to school. Back at home I did rest before my bible reading. My favorite wife and I went to the bank to cash the check we had received (a little over $100). Now that we had some money to spend, she allowed me to take her to the store as there were a few items that she wanted to purchase. Leaving that store we went to another store for a couple more items. It is so nice when you have money to spend.

Store hopping finished we went to a restaurant that we had never been to before. We went to this restaurant because a lady who use to be a wait staff at our regular restaurant and whom we considered a friend, had changed jobs and we wanted to see her. This restaurant has Sea food and Mexican food. Lunch was good, the wait staff were good, and we did get to visit with the lady friend.

Back at home I again rested for a while before I started reading a book by Charlie Kirk. This book was given to us by a good friend, and I believe it is going to be very interesting.

We set outside yesterday afternoon in the 104-degree heat with no visitors and nothing exciting happening, heck even the drones were not flying over.  

Today, the yard man Alex is scheduled to come over and mow. I have no other plans at this time; we will need to wait and see what happens.

We hope you have a blessed day and that we all stay safe in all we do. We are keeping you in our prayers.

Donnie the Ford


No comments: