Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

You and you only! 09/02/2020

 

            This blog posting is only for you, not for anyone else. This is not for the general reading public; this is not written for them. Understand, I am talking to you right now, and only you.

            You are a good person, to say you are a nice person does not come close to describing your kind and giving personality. You have the ability to make me, and others feel needed and appreciated.

            You are someone I could trust with any secret, although I don’t have one to share right now. You are the kind of person we all should try to be!

            I ask that you share these thoughts with your other trusted friends and family members, each of us could use an uplifting positive comment today. During these times, when so many things seem to be going wrong, it is a blessing to know I have you as a personal friend.

 

            Again, I want to say, “I appreciate you, you're a good person! No, you are not perfect, who among us is perfect? You are kind and considerate, and I'm thankful that I can consider you as a friend!

 

 

our friends, we should appreciate them all!

 

 

            Your friend, Don the Ford

No comments: