Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Destruction 09/16/2020

            The contractor called yesterday and asked if they could bring a tractor over and leave it overnight, we said yes. This morning the have started the demolishing of the drive, it sounds like they are demolishing the house. I went out and took a photo of some of the work.

                                   

            I told one of the workers I had changed my mind and for them to put it all back, he said NO!  I did warn all the neighbors about the noise. This drive was put in place over 41 years ago, there is no rebar in the cement.

            Now there is a porta potty sitting in our front yard.

            They have finished the destruction at the patio, and he has moved to the walkway out front. They have now paused the destruction of the driveway, and have began loading the rubble into the dump truck.

            With all this noise I don’t think there will be any nap time today.

 

Let’s hope all goes as planned!

 

Senior non nap taker, Don the Ford

No comments: