Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Important 09/10/2020

            Now this posting isn’t important, even though it may be enlightening. This may just be me, but often when I hear people on TV say the word Important, it sounds to me as if they are saying impordant. Yep, it sounds to me like they put a “D”, in the place of a “T”.  As I said, maybe it is just me, but it sure sounds like a lot of people exchange the “T” for a “D”.

 

            It was cool enough this morning, that Tres and I dressed a little differently for our morning stroll. I had pants on with legs all the way down to my shoes, my shirt had sleeves like real people, the sleeves went all the way down to my hands. I even wore a hat, not a cap, but a good-looking brown hat. I almost looked like a real person, Tres even thought I looked ok!

 

            I have a photo taken of a flower yesterday, it was a lonely bloom.

                                                 

            I might go to get my hair cut today; I think I have enough aluminum cans to take to the recycling center so I can pay for the haircut. It would be bad if I let them cut my hair and then just get up and run off, again!

            Topic change; I did get another bid on replacing the driveway yesterday. This bid was less than the first bid, even though it is doing more than the first. Hope we can get started before long.

 

Stay focused, say thanks, offer to help!

 

Senior long sleeve shirt and maybe shorter hair person, Don the Ford

         No, I have never run off without paying for a haircut!

                 Some of you can’t even take a joke! Why do I even try?

No comments: