Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Evidence 06/06/2019

Evidence                06/06/2019
            They say, “A photo is worth a thousand words”. I would like to present you with a thousand words about the photo below, but I will only use a few words.
                                   
            In the photo, one can see the brown wooden cover. I call it a cover as I plan to use it to cover the Ford’s ole security camera video recorder. It will sit on the desk out of the way and I can set other items on top the cover. I made the cover from pieces of junk wood I found in the shed. I did stain the wood and used glue instead of nails to attach the pieces together. I plan to varnish it hopefully making it nicer.
            For that one person who is observant, you will know that my desk is still in the garage. There are a few walking sticks next to the desk, ole people need to use walking sticks. If you were very observant, you would notice the wheel chair in front of the desk. A wheel chair makes it easier to move around at the desk. If you click on the photo you will see many more items.

This was not a thousand words, it was 213 words.

Senior scrap wood artist; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: