Translate

Monday, June 3, 2019

The Glair Factor 06/03/2019

            Today I have a slightly different schedule. I did take the ALEX to his Cub Scout day camp. He was super excited to be going to this camp. We got him logged in, and when we drop him off tomorrow he now knows where to go to get the day started.
            Gabi is here at the Ford homestead, she will be going to lunch today with Donna. One of Donna’s friends is having a birthday, (should birthdays count when the person is 70 or older) and that is the reason for the lunch date. Was I invited?             Nope!
            Observation:
            This morning, as I sat on the Fords ole rocking chair, located on the drive way, I observed something that you have not observed. Yes, once again I am here to help you understand things, which most normal, and non-normal people, have no idea exists.
            When I ventured outside with a cup of coffee in hand, I knew that the early morning sun rise would be in my ole senior, and may I say delicate eyes. I also knew that if I positioned the rocking chair in the correct location, our small pecan tree would block the sun. Chair situated, small table moved so it was next to the chair, I sat down.
            I immediately noticed that things were different today, there was a haze or light cloud on the horizon. The small pecan tree on a clear day will block the rising sun but not when there is a haze. The bright light from the sun shining through the haze or light clouds, is magnified (than means enlarged) which basically increased the size of the sun by a factor of 3.72.
            So what would normally be behind the 8 inch pecan tree, is now showing all around the tree. Heck, I don’t think I even got to enjoy my coffee.
            For a complete report on, “The Glair Factor”, as we are now calling it, send your request to, “The Ford Foundation for description and explanation of, The Glair Factor”. Please enclose a check or cash, in the amount of $35.00 or more!             Allow 7 years for delivery.

            I need to go now, the black berries need to be harvested. We believe either squirrels or rabbits have been harvesting some of the lower berries. 

Avoid The Glair Factor, look the other way!

Senior reporter and Glair-ologists consultant; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: