Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Work can be fun 06/18/2019

            Working on a project can be fun, or at least it can cause one to be happy that they are doing something that they like. This morning I gathered my tools and supplies, then I headed out back to actually put the above ground sprinkler together and install it.
            I had noticed that the pipes which had been laying on the ground during the two inch rain, had some dirt and other debris, like grass trimmings in, and on the pipe. Obviously I needed to clean the crud out of the pipes before putting them together, as the crud would clog the sprinkler heads.
            As I washed the crud out of the pipes, I realized I had become irritated. I was just not happy, not in a good mood. After washing the crud out of the pipes I returned all the tools and supplies to the Fords ole garage. If I am not going to enjoy the work I am doing, I am not going to do it!

When I get in a better mood I will return to the project.

Grumpy ole man: Don Ford

Sun on the flowers, that should make me happy!


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: