Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Outside work 06/19/2019

            I got in a good mood so I decided to go outside and put the above ground sprinklers together. I had cut all the pipe yesterday and temporarily put them together, so todays work should have been easy. I had several problems but eventually got it put together. I have also camouflaged most of the system. I was testing the sprinkler and adjusting the spray of the heads, when a connection popped open. Yep, I had forgot to glue that fitting. OK, I am not perfect, although I am pretty, and sometimes good!
Here is a photo of the installed sprinklers. Click to enjoy.
                                   
There is a photo of the water flowing from the heads.
                                   
When I finished working on the, “Above ground sprinkler”, in the back yard, I decided to mow the front yard. The grass in the front yard was about 8 inches high. I did my usual manicure, by mowing in one direction and then in the other direction. Finishing the mowing, I headed inside and jumped into the shower. My ole body now clean, I came in here to the computer and have been writing this posting. I do have an adult beverage on the desk. J

All things are possible if only you believe!
Senior sometimes Workaholic; Don Ford
 

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: