Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2019

There is no rest for the wicked 02.07.19

            Why do you think there is no rest for the wicked? If there is no rest for the wicked, who else is there no rest for? If a person is able to rest, does that mean that person is not wicked? All good questions which we will attempt to help the reading public, understand.
            I took the time to ask the Ford’s ole computer for some synonyms of the word, “Wicked”! For that one person, a synonym is a word that means the same, or about the same, as another word.
            You may be surprised at what my computer stated. A few synonyms of the word wicked would be, “Great, Terrific, Fabulous”. If that is true, then, “There is no rest for me, as I am all those things. Everyone knows I am a terrific person, who does great things, and I am fabulously un-wealthy”.       Heck, I will never get any rest!
            I guess it didn’t make any difference whether you believe I am great, or fabulous, I still had to work. The Fords ole garage door was making an odd sound when it was closing down. The sound it was making was as if someone was standing outside and just before the door reached the closed state, there was a sound of someone hitting the door with their hand one time. After a little research, I found a missing bolt, and also a loose bolt on one of the door hinges.
            After hours of research, basically looking through containers with misc. bolts and nuts, I found a good replacement. I installed the bolt, lock washer and nut, then I tightened the loose nut, and now the door will close without the thumping sound.             I am wickedly great!
                                               
            Above I have inserted a photo that, to the uninformed eye, would look like a few clouds and then a streak across the sky that might be from a jet plane. Actually, I would have thought the same thing, but having been in a state of meditation, I was enlightened about a couple things.
            The streak was not caused by a jet plane, and it was not cause by a space ship. Let’s not get carried away with lies or untruths. The white streak is actually a rip in space. If one enters this rip they will be in another Dimension, and likely never be able to return to our Dimension.
            This happened many years ago in the Bermuda Triangle. There was a group of military air planes, I believe 5 or 6 planes, flying in formation. A rip in our dimension occurred and these planes flew into a different dimension. Once they entered the rip, they lost all communications with our dimension. The other dimension was most likely, totally different from ours, and they were not able to return to our dimension. They sent out a search plane and following basically the same route, they also flew into the rip and were gone.
            Now I am sure, that one person either has questions, or just don’t believe what I have presented. That’s ok you do not have to believe new teachings. Maybe you can prove my hypothesis as being incorrect.  I may not have been in a meditation state, possibly I was in an imagination state. Either state, don’t you think the explanation was enlightening. 

May your day be full of enlightenment!

Senior imagination presenter; Don Ford



Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: