Translate

Monday, February 4, 2019

Some say it was boring 02.04.19

            The World Series football game was a good game, in my opinion. Some say it was boring, due to low scoring. I think it was interesting and it kept my attention wondering if either team was going to score. I watched until the score hit 13 to 3, I did not watch the last minute.

            The temp today is supposed to hit 79 degrees in Waco. The weather girl, I mean weather person, said, it could hit 80 and that would be a record for the day. Short sleeved shirt one day, and a coat the next day. Winter is really rough in Texas. J

            Well, I guess I will go over our income tax forms again today, looking for anything that may improve the outcome. Being on a fixed income, if we are able to get $47.00 cash back, we got to do it. That much money would help with the bills.

            There is a few weeds growing in a couple spots in or around the front yard, and I still need to remove some leaves from a few flower beds. That sounds as if I will get the weed eater out for some work. The back yard needs to be mowed. Anything green this time of winter is either winter grass or more likely weeds, which ever, they need to be cut.

            Yard work for a senior person in February, WOW!

            Would you believe, I took a trash bag full of leaves and put them in a neighbor’s trash cart, because our trash cart was full? As I was carrying the bag over to their cart the lady who lives there came out and caught me. Would you believe I begged her to not call the police! I did not, but we did talk and I received permission. 

            I need to stop writing now, and get a cup of coffee.

 

May your yard work not be snow removal!

 

Senior assistant grounds keeper; Don Ford


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: