Translate

Monday, September 3, 2018

Look before you leap 09.02.18

            No one is perfect, not even yours’s truly. Why don’t people, “Look before they leap”? Possibly the title line should have been, “Look before you step, Dummy”! In the photo below, taken by the camera in the Ford’s Ole Chevy, we see a female person with two children, stepping in front of my moving vehicle without looking. Notice the lady in red, holding her hand up to me, indicating stop, don’t run over the stupid female subject.
            What if I was distracted, not looking ahead, I could have hit the female subject and worse, her kids. Click to regurgitate!     

Changing the subject;
               I have heard of Butt Dialing, but for that one person who hasn’t, butt dialing is when you have your somewhat smart phone in your pocket and it automatically dials one of your contacts. The following two photos were taken from my shirt pocket, so have I invented, “breast pocket photography”. I had to get off the riding mower for a moment, that is when I noticed my phone flash. How did it get turned on? I have a pin number that supposedly must be keyed in before one can use any app on the phone. 
                      
                              
There were other photos but I only show two.
            Different subject;
            Labor day, WHY? How could our government establish a day known as Labor Day? This just shows you how these politicians think. They do not care for the people, they just want to live in the political swamps, keeping the average person crushed under an unhealthy work load. If these politicians cared any for the common person they would never establish a day such as Labor Day! See photo below.

            In the above photo we can see the work area of this poor senior person on Labor Day. These politicians establish a day in which the common man has to Labor all Day. Why couldn’t they have established a, “No Labor Day”? The No Labor Day could have provided all of us common people a day of rest, No Labor Day!
            All Politicians can go to, what, why are you interrupting me in mid-sentence! What, you say Labor Day is not a day for the common man to work! Are you sure? Just wait until I have a talk with my first wife, she told me I had to work all day on Labor Day!

Believe not what the females tell you!

Laborer; Don Ford

Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: